(말라기 2:3-5) LET GOD RULE 하나님이 다스리게 하라 > 말씀과삶

본문 바로가기

말씀과삶

February 13, 2024 . OCH (말라기 2:3-5) LET GOD RULE 하나님이 다스리게 하라

본문

"My covenant was with [Levi], a covenant of life and peace." ㅡ Malachi 2:5

"레위와 세운 나의 언약은 생명과 평강의 언약이라" (말라기 2:5) 

God's discipline is meant to restore his people to himself. God has "a covenant of life and peace" with his people, and he longs to restore that relationship. But life and peace do not come easily in this broken world. The covenant with Levi began when the Israelites worshiped a golden calf and ran wild with disobedience. Moses said, "whoever is for the Lord, come to me. "And all the Levites rallied to him"(Exodus 32:26). The Levites became a sort  of police force to restore God's order from chaos. From then on, the reverence shown by the Levites was an indicator of God's restoring his relationship with his people.

하나님의 훈계는 백성을 하나님께로 돌이키려는 의도를 내포하고 있습니다. 하나님은 그의 백성들과 "생명과 평화의 언약"을 맺고 계시며, 그 관계가 회복되기를 고대하고 계십니다. 그러나 깨어진 이 세상에 생명과 평화는 쉽게 오지 않습니다. 이스라엘 백성들이 금송아지를 숭배하며 불순종으로 치달았을 때, 레위와의 언약이 시작되었습니다. "누구든지 하나님 편에 있는 자는 내게로 오라. 레위 자손들이 다 모여 그에게로 오는지라"(출 32:26) 라고 모세는 말했습니다. 레위 자손은 혼돈 속에서 하나님의 명령을 회복하기 위한 일종의 경찰 역할을 했습니다. 그 이후로부터, 레위 자손들이 보인 존경심은 하나님께서 그의 백성과의 관계를 회복시키는 지표가 되었습니다.

The deeper my relationship with God becomes, the more I long to see Jesus take complete control of my life. Once that sounded oppressive to me; now it sounds like the greatest freedom. I am addicted to sin, and death is a continual threat to my life and peace. But through the Holy Spirit, Jesus weans me from those evil powers. I have found I cannot do it on my own; I need Jesus' help.  

하나님과의 관계가 깊어질수록, 나는 예수님께서 내 삶을 온전히 통치하심을 보기를 더욱 갈망합니다. 전에는 그 사실이 나에게 억압적으로 들렸습니다. 그러나 지금 그것은 가장 큰 자유함처럼 들립니다. 나는 죄에 중독되어 있으며, 죽음은 내 생명과 평화의 지속적인 위협입니다. 그러나 성령을 통하여, 예수님은 그러한 악의 권세로부터 나를 격리시키십니다. 나는 그 일을 내 자신의 힘으로 할 수 없음을 발견했습니다. 나는 예수님의 도움이 필요합니다. 

I have also found that Jesus' help often comes through other godly Christianㅡpeople who become like my own personal Levites. When we learn to live in humble community together, submitting to each other's guidance in Christ, we receive a life and peace that few others ever know. Have you found that to be true in your life?

종종 예수님의 도움이 내게 개인적 레위 지파가 된 듯한 사람들인, 다른 경건한 기독교인들을 통해 오는 것을 나는 또한 발견했습니다. 그리스도 안에서 상호 인도에 순복하는 겸손한 공동체에서 함께 살아가기를 배울 때, 우리는 다른 이들이 거의 알지 못하는 생명과 평화를 받게 됩니다. 여러분은 여러분의 삶에서 그것이 진실임을 발견했습니까?

PRAYER (기도)

Dear Jesus, be the Lord of my life. Root out any temptation to sin. Hold off the brokenness that leads to death. Put godly people in my life to keep me close to you. Amen. 

하나님의 영원한 아들이요, 인간으로 오셔서 고난받은 구세주 예수님, 주가 지으신 세계에서 우리 중 하나와 같이 되셨습니다.  주의 주 되심을 그대로 영접하게 우리를 도우소서. 아멘.