(말라기 2:7-9) TEACHERS OF INTEGRITY 편애 없애기 > 말씀과삶

본문 바로가기

말씀과삶

April 05, 2024 . OCH (말라기 2:7-9) TEACHERS OF INTEGRITY 편애 없애기

본문

"I have caused you to be despised and humiliated before all the people, because you have not followed my ways but have  shown partiality in matters of the law." ㅡ Malachi 2:9

"너희가 내 길을 지키지 아니하고 율법을 행할 때에 사람에게 치우치게 하였으므로 나도 너희로 하여금 모든 백성 앞에서 멸시와 천대를 당하게 하였느니라 하시니라." (말라기 2:9) 

God does not play favorites. The priests in Malachi's time did. Back then, religious laws had a role in governing people, and a priest's viewpoint could influence public opinion about someone.

하나님은 편애하지 않습니다. 말라기 시대 제사장들은 그리하였습니다.  그당시, 종교법이 백성을 통치하는 역할을 했습니다. 제사장의 견해는 어떤 사람에 대한 여론에 영향을 줄 수 있었습니다.

Favoritism has three victims: (1) People who are not favored are given a lower place in society than they deserve. (2) People who are favored shrink spiritually, becoming proud and selfish. They aren't missed when they're gone. (3) People who play favorities begin to be viewed with suspicion. They become despised and humiliated, as our verse states. After a time all three types begin to feel stuck where they are. The unfavored just csn't get ahead. The favored become enslaved to their own desires, and sometimes burdened with a sense of owing those who favored them. And those showing favoritism begin to see their self-worthi  in  terms of what they can provide to other influential people.

편애는 세종류의 희생자를 낳습니다. (1) 편애받지 못하는 사람들은 그들에게 합당한 것보다 더 낮은 사회적 위치에 처하게 됩니다. (2) 편애 받는 사람들은 교만하며 이기적으로 변하여 영적으로 작아지게 됩니다. 그리고 그들이 사라져도 아무도 기억하지 않습니다. (3) 편애하는 사람들은 의심의 눈초리를 받기 시작합니다. 오늘 말씀이 말하는 것처럼, 그들은 경멸당하고 굴욕을 받게 됩니다. 시간이 지남에 따라 이 세 유형의 사람 모두는 자신의 현실 속에 갇혔다는 느낌을 받게 됩니다. 편애를 받지 못한 사람들은 앞으로 나갈 수 없습니다. 편애를 받은 사람은 자기 자신의 욕망에 노예가 되어, 때때로 그들에게 편애를 준 사람들에게 빚진 느낌으로 부담을 갖게 됩니다. 편애를 보이는 사람들은 자신들이 다른 이들에게 영향력을 미칠 수 있다는 차원에서 자신들의 가치를 보기 시작합니다.     

Thankfully God's grace puts a surprising end to the notion of playing favorites. God does not play favorities; yet, through Jesus, God's favor is avalable to anyone who wants it. The favor of God is eternal life and peace. It shows up the favors of this world as silly and worthless.

감사하게도, 하나님의 은혜는 편애 개념에 놀라운 결말을 줍니다. 하나님은 편애하지 않습니다. 오히려 하나님의 편애는 에수님을 통해 받을 용의가 잇는 모든 이들에게 주어집니다. 하나님의 편애(호의)는 영원한 생명과 평화입니다. 그것은 어리석고 가치없는 이 세상에 은헤를 드러냅니다. 

If you want to receive God's favor in your life, please pray this prayer. 

여러분이 삶에서 하나님의 호의를 받기 원하신다면, 이렇게 기도하십시오.

PRAYER (기도)

Dear Jesus, I renounce all the favors of this world. Please forgive me and save me from my sins. I want to live for you alone from now on. In your name I pray. Amen.

존귀하신 예수님, 이 세상의 모든 호의를 포기합니다. 저를 용서하시고 죄에서 저를 구원하여 주옵소서.  지금부터 주만을 위해 살기를 원합니다. 예수님의 이름으로 기도합니다. 아멘.